- Read the application before completing it.
- Read each question very carefully before responding.
- Fill out applications neatly, and don’t leave any section blank. If a question doesn’t apply to you, respond with “n/a” or “not applicable”.
- Have information ready and with you to fill in, such as previous employer names, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Have your list of references and their contact information ready, too.
How to Fill Out a Job Application
Proudly sponsored by
Ascendant Community Education